In these videos, I was interviewed by Mr. Fontenot who is the Director of Economic Development in Bozeman, MT. We talked about my experience with YSEALI and the potential cooperation between the two cities.
Part 1 includes these following questions for Trang
- Why did you apply for the Professional Fellows Exchange program?
- What have you learned thus far that you think is actionable?
- Have you have seen or heard anything that surprised you?
- What would you like American’s to know about you, Danang City and Vietnam?
- What are some of the similarities and differences between Danang City and Bozeman, Montana?
- What can we in Bozeman and America learn from one of the most rapidly evolving economies in Southeast Asia?
Part 2 includes these following questions for Brit
- As the Director of Bozeman’s Economic Development, what’s make you proud of?
- In you opinion, what are the potential fields for Vietnam-Bozeman cooperation?
- What are your vision for Bozeman’s future and what are you planning for more growth in Bozeman?
- Beyond property tax, what are other source of fund for growth? Is there any initiative for seeking fund?